Sunday, October 26, 2008

Knapp Family Halloween Bash!



I decided to have a Halloween Party and invited five families over. We had 17 kids there and 10 parents. It was a lot of fun - I think we'll make this an annual thing. We turned the back yard into carnival style games where we divided the kids into three teams and did a round robin rotating between all the different activities. On the menu, black beetle stew, spinal cords, monster mouths, spiderweb dip, eyes of newt, and frightful fizz. I had a blast planning it since Halloween has since become my favorite Holiday. I dressed up as the game Twister, Jason as SpongeBob (he's been that for 5 years and counting- he hates to go spend money on a new costume).

We had the kids eat out in the garage because if they spilled their food or drinks, it wouldn't matter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheree,

You did a great job!! I wish I could have joined you! Maybe I will make it to your party next year! I am looking into coming to Utah/Idaho in the late Summer or Fall.

theogdenupdate said...

How fun!! Halloween always reminds me of the ML parties. Remember when you had a party and sent the "finger" invitations? So fun! I wish I lived closer. I miss you so much. Your blog is great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture. You look sooo good! We're coming out next summer so I'll be in touch!